What you get
A great starter package to sell online. Our basic package includes your own domain with email facilities, the latest version of X-Cart e-commerce with your logo and a choice of colours and Shopfront our advanced order management software.
We will train you (or your staff) to insert products with instructions on optimising your text for Google and other search engines. To help things along, we will insert your first ten products for you. These products can then act as a template, so that you can use them as a basis for new productsIn just a few days (dependant upon your inventory) we can have your new shop up and running. If you chose to allow us secure remote access to your computers then further training and support is just seconds away.
Our monthly rental package means that up-front costs are kept to a minimum. Each monthly X-Shops package includes site backups, managed email facilities, setup and renewal of domain names, all site maintenance, database optimisation, Google/Bing sitemaps, Shopfront order management software, courier tracking facilities, and much more.
Our Control Panel
For ease of management we have a control panel that allows the customer to manage their invoices, add to package contents and review their sites performance.
In addition, we have a SEO tool that monitors keyword positions on Google. This allows search engine ranking to be easily analysed, whether you are running your own SEO campaigns or taking advantage of our SEO services.
Package Features at a Glance
- Ideal for business startups
- Your own domain name (.co.uk)
- Managed email facilities
- Shopfront: Our exclusive Windows front end for X-Cart
- X-cart software
- Full e-commerce shop functionality
- Your own logo or custom logo
- Onsite Training
- Help with search engine optimisation
- First class support
- Secure remote support
- Live chat and dedicated messenger support
- No server knowledge needed
- Server space on a fast dedicated servers
- First ten product uploaded
- We take care of all backups
- XML Sitemaps for Google/Bing etc.